Our Amazing Services
At Precision Auto Body we offer a wide variety of services to meet every customer’s needs. From hail damage and minor scratches to major collision damage and windshield replacement, we handle all collision, vandalism and glass claims. Our advanced facility is over 15,000 sqft. with over 30 stalls. We have two 50 ft spray booths and our refinish technicians are experts in paint matching. Our facility is equipped to handle all cars, trucks, SUV’s and even Semi-trailers. Our success is in the process as for every vehicle we follow a strict and precise process, which allows for the desired result every time for our customer satisfaction.
- Collision Assessment
- Hail Damage/Repair
- Vandalism Solutions
- Glass Repair & Replacement
- Color Matching Perfection
Simple Tips to Avoid Car Vandalism:
- Keep your car clean and free of clutter. A conspiring thief usually looks for easily accessible items that have value.
- Park in a visible, well-lighted areas.
- Make sure your doors are locked.
- Look for surrounding security cameras.
If your window has been smashed, we can replace it for you! Give us a call or stop by for us to look. We can also fix any scratches or damage done to your vehicle from a vandalism incident.
You can make an insurance claim for this damage!
If the damage is more than just a chip, we can replace the windshield.
- Only high-quality aftermarket, recycled, re-manufactured, or original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts are used to repair your vehicle. If your vehicle is the current model year or you carry replacement cost coverage in your package policy, only OEM parts will be used.
New parts that meet the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications, but are produced by someone other than the original equipment manufacturer.
Quality parts removed from vehicles in non-drivable condition and used as replacement parts. Many of these parts are supplied by SGI’s own recycling operations.
Items that have been rebuilt to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts
Parts manufactured by, or under license to, the vehicle manufacturer.